Monday, July 14, 2008

Project Gallery

I'm trying to transfer over all of my craft projects that I orriginally posted on my family blog, so bear with me if you've seen these before! Here's the teddy I crocheted. It's 12" and is made with thin chenille yarn. It was a fairly difficult pattern. I'm glad I did it, but probably wouldn't do it again! (I'm into instant gratification projects anymore...) Here's the Itty Bitty Baby Dress from Made by Rae. I made the larger of the two sizes and it's still a little big for my now 9 pounder. Some Stardust cloth baby shoes and a Heather Bailey headband to match.
My Black Apple Doll that I named Fiona (Apple) :)
More Stardust cloth baby shoes
Tag Blankie
Baby burp cloths A la Jill. I've made too many of these to post again, but this fabric was my favorite!
A Martha Stewart Patchwork Quilt

A crazy 9 patch crib quilt

And last but not least, I bought this crochet pattern from Nikki Painter on etsy.com

3 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Holy-crow Girl!! You do so many different things!! I've wanted to make a Black Apple doll.......and I think you need to do a tutorial on how to crochet....I need help!!!

Rae said...

Wow! Cute dresses -- I'm glad to hear the feedback on the size for your baby...I didn't know how big the second size would go to. (:

Katherine said...

Seriously Shayla, you absolutely amaze me. You are so talented! Have you made Heather Bailey's fresh cut quilt yet? I want to try it. I'm thinking about making a quilt for our king sized bed1! I'm intimidated by such a large quilt though. How hard would it be to convert a lap-sized quilt pattern to a king do you think?