Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hand Towels

I was going to post a picture of the towel I'm almost finished with, but since my camera just died permanently, this picture will have to do. I've been working on these for a while (I'm really slow), but I get really excited about them while I'm working on them. Now they've kind of been put on hold during the semester, but I hope it won't take me too much longer! (Oh, and for those who are wondering who in the world I am, I'm Chelsea's sister-in-law ... thanks for inviting me, Shayla!)

4 comments:

Tyson and Chelsea said...

Hey those look really fun. Where did you get that, I want to do it. I'm so glad you posted

coryshay said...

Those look way cute! Can't wait to see the final product!

Amanda Miller said...

So cute...that looks like fun!

Zachary said...

Hello mate nice ppost